Sunday, April 5, 2009

Try Online Dating, It’s Fun

Hey, my name is Joe, and I’m a DJ in a local pub in Toronto. Although my profession allows me to meet a dozen of beautiful single women everyday, I seem to have no interest in them. This is probably because I have been so used to seeing so many of them that I don’t feel the attraction towards them anymore. I play music for them and they love it. They come to me and appreciate my creative rendition whenever my performance gives them a high.

I have never felt deeply about love or taken any fancy in the romance either. The only thing that turns me on is music and that’s why I am a DJ and doing fine. However, I have heard many of my friends talk about online dating and its growing popularity across Canada. I’m really a bit curious about this online dating thing and now I think I should try my luck on some free online dating sites. There are a couple of things which I like about online dating. To begin with, it offers anonymity; I maybe a DJ and perform before a huge elated crowd, but when it comes to meeting a girl, I’d rather start off
anonymously. I’m simply scared of committing the dating blunders or being dissed by a female and lose my self-esteem. Luckily, online dating suits my way of approaching romance.

I’m passionate about music, and I’d get along well with someone who feels the same way about music. I think we would just rock when we meet. Online dating offers me the advantage of visiting the profiles of different women on the sites, and choosing the one which I think is most-compatible with me. It is true that a few people lie a lot about themselves on online dating sites, but I guess I can use the chat room to interact with them and figure our how honest they are. This way, I don’t run the risk of being fooled and taken for a ride.

I’d really like to enjoy the fun being on the online dating sites, and see how far this online romance can take me. I’m just beginning to set up a few profiles at some free online dating sites because I don’t want to spend money on paid online dating websites as of now. I just hope that it works for me as much as it does for others. Finger crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment